Saturday, October 15, 2016

Lavender Love ♥︎

Happy Saturday, everyone! It's Karen here with an anniversary card celebrating sweet love. ♥︎

Despite my best efforts not to, I have once again used Pion Design's Scent of Lavender collection. I seem to have an attachment to it. ♥︎ I experimented with many others, but these papers felt right for the design.
The lovey-dovey birdies are Wycinanka's Dove Border, which I have nestled within beautifully wispy Ruffle Trim. ♥︎ The trim is lined with Flatback Pearl String.
For detailing on top, I used one of Wycinanka's gorgeous Bohemian Borders. ♥︎ Purple roses and lilies are tucked in amongst my neutral flower arrangements for sweet pops of color.
Thank you for fluttering on by and I wish you a beautiful weekend. :)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen ♥︎

SaveSave
SaveSave

3 comments:

  1. Morning Karen,
    I love these Scent of Lavender papers and they are always nice to look at. Together with the Wycinanka chipboards and all the other nice deco you have succeeded a stunning creation again.
    Hugs Petra

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful this is just amazing love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning, Karen!! You showcase the beautiful papers perfectly!! The chippies look amazing!! Pretty flowers, too!! What a gorgeous card this is!! I love, love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete