Monday, March 21, 2016

Happy Easter

 Hi Everyone,

Sorry I'm running a little late today, I had underestimated how many hours I needed to put kits together for a class yesterday so I am chasing my tail.

Today I am sharing a swing card with you made using the gorgeos Pion Design Easter Greetings collection. The theme set for this week was Easter so my oval shaped centre is my symbol of an easter egg.  I have cut the postcard out, although I need to google what it says, lol.


Here's a side view.  I have added a border from the border sheet in the collection to the top and bottom.  Added gorgeous pearl string and of course the beautiful butterflies from the border sheet.


If was difficult to photograph to capture all elements.  I have added gorgeous lace on each side.



A beautiful bouquet of flowers.






Hope you like it.

Tracy x




1 comment:

  1. Just fabulous what an amazing design Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete