Monday, October 26, 2015

Scalloped envelope


Hi Everyone,

It's Monday again and this week I'm sharing the new MajaDesign Enjoying Outdoors collection.  I used both sides of "I'm Happy".


Excuse the skew skew whiff photo.  I have added lace and lots of string pearls.  I have placed the envelope onto a Dutch Doobadoo card stand, just need to get the camera straight, lol.



I have used carnation, 20mm roses, 10mm roses and frosted berries.  The little butterfly is cut from the border on the paper sheet.





Here's the other side. The centre panel is from the Tags sheet.



Hope you like it :)

Hugs Tracy




Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. This envelope is gorgeous, would make a brilliant gift/ money purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful a perfect design and a lovely shape Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete