Sunday, August 30, 2015

17 Sundays Left Until Christmas!!!!.....

Hey!
Hi Everyone
Its been a little weird for me to make a Christmas Card when Ive just returned from 30 degrees heat in Italy.
But I had the perfect inspiration when these gorgeous new papers from Pion arrived. Lets leave the mountain of washing and play!!!!Yayyyyy


This weeks theme is Green.



Also before I go Im sure youve already seen the Pion Design Palette Cardstock ?
Oh WOW is all I can say...Ive been waiting for you all my life. Its quite a lot thicker from the paper but not as thick as Bazzill which I normally use...But the colours are perfect and more muted...Im in    LOVE   


Thankyou so much for stopping by today and I wish you a wonderful weekend and Bank Holiday

Hugs




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card
    have a nice day
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. One word Debbie!
    Amazing. Thanks for sharing!
    Crafty hugs, Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful what an amazing card its definitely got the WOW factor love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete