Sunday, November 16, 2014

Advent calendar - a little bit different

Hello! Diana here and I want to show you this week something a little bit different from me as always. I have made an advent calender in the Scandinavian Christmas colours red and white. And I have used all my favourite Christmas embellishments for this year from the LLC Shop to decorate this little box which I have made with the Envelope Punch Board. The wonderful MajaDesign paper "A Gift for You", the gorgeous Bark Stars (I ♥ this), the new cinnamon sticks and the super cute jingle bells in different size. And of course some snow-tex.

♥ ♥ ♥


♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

♥ ♥ ♥

Colouring with Distress Reinkers

♥ ♥ ♥
and here is the advent calender to go! ;0)

♥ ♥ ♥

So I hope you like it and I wish you a happy Sunday!

Big Hugs

♥ ♥ ♥



2 comments: