Monday, January 27, 2014

The One and Only

Morning Everyone,

The theme for this week for us LLC Girls is "Pins and Pearls".  Have you seen all the gorgeous vintage pearl pins Sandy has got in the store, believe me they are gorgeous, I have used two types on my card, crown spheres and crown teardrop.  I have used a LOTV image and coloured with Distress Markers.  I have added 3mm pearl string around the image and it is layered onto a Noor Design Oval frame, aren't they cute.


I have used MayaDesign Vintage Basics II, a firm favourite of mine and also Pion's Flower Frames Rosa.  The 6x6 frame pages are perfect for the inside of cards.


I have used  Lace, J'Adore and the gorgeous pink Moulin Rouge and finsihed off with the shabby pearl rose organza trim. 

I have also used a metal ornament 2 and added a pearl to the centre.


The resin has been out again, lol, love that too.  Top corner is  Melissa Frances Scroll Applique and on the flower arrangement I have used a Melissa Frances Dorchester keyhole.


The butterfly is cut from the MayaDesign  Studio of Memories cut out sheet and I have added a pen nib to the centre.  Just down from this you can see the Love Heart paperclip by MayaRoad.  I have added white gesso around the edges of the papers and dabbed here and there on the embellishments.




Have a good week.

Hugs Tracy x
Follow Me on Pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous, love it, hugs, marion

    ReplyDelete
  2. A real treat for the eye Tracy! Beautiful details, lovely colouring, ... Just every ingredient to make the perfect card! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another complete showstopper from Tracy - wow!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete