Monday, April 8, 2013

Stampers wear the trousers

Morning Crafters,

Hope you all had a good weekend and are ready for another week full of fabulous inspiration from the LLC team.

Well it's Monday again which means it's time for me (Tracy), to introduce the new theme for the week which is one the DT absolutely love, its the new MajaDesigns Spring Basics papers, yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Well I'm sure you all have yours now.  I love the 6x6 pads but for me I like the choice of wanting to make either a 6x6 card, or use my Go Kreate Dies to make a shaped card and really for those you really need the 12x12, and as they are all doubled sided, lots of choice.  So no surprise I have a shaped card.  I have used the MajaDesign paper 2nd May and as it was May it needed lots of flowers, lol.


You will notice I frantaged the Maja Burlap Flower, lol. I used the shabby pink and white and  with all this frantage I could be heading for a new nick name, and speaking of frantage, next Monday I will have a little surprise for you so don't forget to pop back.


My little bottle on the bark heart does have a message to go in it, I just photographed it before I put it in.  It says......Stampers wear the Trousers!


Speaking of trousers, thiss brings me to the flower jeans charm on the tag at the top, isn't it adorable and check out that lace

Here's the little corked vial, minus the message, lol and the KortandGodt little Hortensias, gorgeous.


I hope I have inspired you today and don't forget to pop back tomorrow when Tina will be showing us her awesome work with the Maja papers.

Hugs Tracy x

Follow Me on Pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love all the very beautiful details and wonderful colouring! that charm is brill!!
    Love, Mel. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Love all the details.. just got my "frantage" and hope to include it on my next card. Also finally got some Go Kreate dies.. so much to look at and so stunning..xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love all the pretty details Tracy adds to her cards! Truly amazing!
    Hugs,
    Silvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... this is just beautiful!!! Details and your colouring are amazing!
    I love every single detail on your card!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm joining the trend getting myself some frantage and what go kreate dies are the most used! There are som many frilly frames which is the best?
    Cheers all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie, its down to personal choice but I personally use the Frilly #10 and #7 the most, and see these around blogland quite a bit. Hope that helps.
      Hugs Tracy x

      Delete
  6. Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! Love all the elements. What is Frantage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks; it's an amazing card by Tracy, isn't it?! Frantage is a special type of embossing powder, unlike regular embossing powders it has granules in different sizes and colours, hence you get the splattered effect. You can find them here: http://www.liveandlovecrafts.com/accents-glitter/826-stampendous-frantage-embossing-enamel.html

      Please tune back in next Monday, when Tracy will have a video tutorial on embossing with frantage. /Sandy

      Delete