Sunday, January 6, 2013

With all my love

Hello there LLC friends and followers! , 
It's me Louise. I'm hugely honored and proud to be one of the utterly talented ladies in this DT.  
Speaking about them, they've been busy showing you their lovely Christmas leftovers creations all week and now it's finally my turn :) 


So now I got you thinking: what's the Christmas leftover on this? Well, the dp´s are from Maja Design's collection It's Christmas time 12*12 and I've used two sheets, the back of Santa and the tree and also The perfect gift. I think they are amazing because they are so versatile. Looking at them like this I bet you couldn't have guessed they were Christmas leftovers, ha? ;) Here´s a closer look at the pocket itself: 


The image is from Magnolia's latest collection and I think she´s just adorable! She is colored with my di´s as usual, mostly using these ink pads: antique linen, tattered rose, vintage photo, weathered wood, pumice stone and walnut stain. The sentiment is also a Magnolia and reads With all my love. I love the amazing rhinestone lace, its available in three colors and I chose Heather pink. The shabby seam binding is also a new fav of mine. I added it to the MF tag and my own tag in ash rose and vanilla cream. Underneath the image I placed a round doilycheese cloth and a piece of jute fabric. The flowers are white poppies and a "Petal Pink" Hortensia


As you can see I have also stamped a love sentiment around the edges of the spellbinder and then embossed it with white embossing powder. Besides that I have also added some white pearl string around the same. You get a glance of the amazingly shabby bark heart here as well. You can see it even better here: 


I wanted to make it look even more shabby and to do that I added some distress crackle paint in white. 


The sentiment on the tag reads You are so sweet and is also a Magnolia. (it´s on sale, hurry up!! ;)) 


Look at that amazing vintage button! It was so up my ally ;) I have some more close up for you to look at if you'd like :) In this picture you can also see one of the gorge Prima Velvet Trinkets hiding under the seam binding. 




I hope you liked my creation as much as I enjoyed showing it to you all. 
Lots of love



11 comments:

  1. Wauw!! It's just stunning!! Wish i could make something like this. So many beautiful details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Meine Begeisterung kennt keine Grenzen. Ich muss wieder mal in deutsch schreiben, weil die englischen Worte bei Weitem nicht ausreichen, um auszudrücken wie wundervoll ich diese Arbeit finde. Es ist erstaunlich, was du mit allen Dingen, die auf deiner Karte zusehen sind, angefangen hast. Es fängt an mit der perfekten Coloration der Tilda, das Vintage-Herz als I-Tüpfelchen, die Tags - wow. Der herrlich funkelnde Button ist ein richtige Eyecatcher. Alles, wirklich alles passt perfekt zusammen und das Ergebnis ist einmalig. Danke für diese wundervolle Kreation und die Inspiration.
    Ganz liebe Grüße
    Elfi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Louise so many gorgeous bits !! She looks gorgeous ! Love it ;0) Thanks for the inspiration ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi lovely Louise xx
    I just love this mega shabby chic pocket, I adore these papers,just bought some as you can you them all year. Your colouring is so pretty, I love seeing your wonderful work.
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! "I hope you liked my creation".. I LOVE IT!!!!!! Louise, you super duper talent Lady - your creation is magnificent! I love every single piece of it!!!

    Hugs, Karita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Louise! Love, love, love your beautiful, shabby chic style! Your coloring is amazing, I love all those yummy details you have used and layered perfectly! And you make me want it all, no- need it all...lol.. I adore it, my dear! Hugs, Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My ... Louise you certainly know how to pull it off sweetie... You ROCK girl, You are such a sweet darling and you are so soooOOOooo talented...<3
    Love yoU LoTs xxx
    Hugs Debbie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is stunning,so much talent.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Im most definetly in love here.... *gasp* such a pwitty card, such amazing coloring!

    ReplyDelete