Friday, June 29, 2012

Our Monthly Challenge

Good Morning Everyone and Happy Friday!

As you might have noticed, I have now updated the blog background and header so it's coherent with the Live & Love Crafts' store front. I know I have mentioned it before, but I think it's wort mentioning again; the header and the background are custom designs by the lovely Linnea of Vintage Made For You. Linnea creates the most wonderful vintage blog backgrounds and headers and best of all, they're totally free to use! To get one of your own, please pop over to the Vintage Made For You Blog.

Now over to the details of our 1st Challenge.
The DT members are really excited about it; in fact they have been asking me ever since they joined when we will do our 1st challenge. :-)

We're doing a monthly challenge, which always will go live on the 1st of the month, so we're kicking off in only two days time at 10 AM UK Time!!!   

In usual challenge manner there will be inspiring projects by the talented DT members, but for our 1st challenge I've also invited two special guests...and when I say special I mean SPECIAL. These two amazing ladies are a great inspiration to us all and I'm so honoured and proud to have them guest designing for Live & Love Crafts' very first challenge.

If you read my post yesterday, you know it was very difficult for me to make a decision on the two new DT members. There are so many talented crafters out there; if I could have it my way my DT would probably be made up of  at least 100 people. :-) Unfortunately this isn't possible, but what we've decided to do instead is for each challenge to invite two Guest Designers. One will be chosen by the DT out of all the challenge participants; the other GDT will be by invitation; it could be someone who's going through a rough period in their life and needs some encouragement or like in the case with the two ladies joining us for the first challenge, a blogger who is a great inspiration to us all.


The DT will also choose their Top 3 and of course there will be a price for one lucky random winner;

Have a great creative weekend and see ya' all on Sunday!

Hugz,
Sandy




No comments:

Post a Comment